Who knew that this little bottle would be the start of a such a great thing? Having just won the QVC 2011 Customer Choice Beauty Award for Beauty Must-Have, I thought I'd give you some insider tips on how to use my 100% Pure Argan Oil in other ways besides just for your face. If you're going to pick one beauty essential, this is all you need because it works for your head, shoulders, knees and toes, too.
- When you're going to be traveling (trust me, I know), rub a bit of Argan Oil into your feet and put on comfy socks for the flight. No only will your feet be soft afterwards, but they also won't swell up as much.
- Have a bug bite? Put a dab of Argan Oil on it and watch it heal faster. It should also give you a bit of relief from the itch.
- If you have split ends, rub a little Argan Oil into your hair to help protect it.
- Before you go to bed, focus on dry patches (knees, elbows, knuckles, heels) by massaging a small amount of Argan Oil into them.
- Try putting a bit of Argan Oil on your nails to strengthen them.
- Finally, if you're sunburned (wear sunscreen people!), gently put Argan Oil on your burns. It will help relieve the pain and promote healing.
Any tips for how you use Argan Oil? Let me know!